On episode 30 of DevTalk I speak to Matt Johnson-Pint about time from a developer’s perspective. Among other things, we cover the topic of leap year bugs and what to do against them.
- It’s 2020. Is your code ready for leap day?
- Leap year bug on Wikipedia
- What are some examples of leap year bugs?
- On the Life Cycle of a Leap Year Bug
- On the Timing of Time Zone Changes
- Five Common Daylight Saving Time Antipatterns of .NET Developers
- Falsehoods programmers believe about time
- More falsehoods programmers believe about time; “wisdom of the crowd” edition
- IANA Time Zone Database
- About Timezones
Podcast: Play in new window | Download